Tuesday, September 1, 2009

First full day in Germany

I got in about 1pm yesterday so I have been here just over 24 hours now. I will post some things I wrote in my journal during the flight later.

I got homesick last night and had a brief moment where I thought, "I don't want this!" But I took some deep breathes, and remembered that I can do this and that I am very lucky to be able to! Hopefully once I get into a routine I will feel better. It is only my first day after all.

Tomorrow I start my language classes and Thursday I start in with my normal routine. Gunner (the father) is going walking through the alps so I will be thrown right in to my responsibilities.

So far so good.

1 comment:

  1. I posted a comment here on your first day, but it didn't show up! Like you I am new to this type of thing. As you can see the other comments were posted and so I must be doing something right. I do remember saying that we missed you, that we are so proud of you and will continue to be with you if only in heart and blog! Stay healthy, love life and continue to smile no matter what the adversity and... it is okay to cry and miss all of us!!!

    ReplyDelete