I realized how much I am loving it here. I mean I do have my doubts and there have been some frustrations, but it just dawned on me that I am living in Germany and that is amazing! I already have made quite a few friends, met a lot of people from all over the world and had some crazy times. And I am only 14 days in!
Monday, September 14, 2009
Two weeks down, fünfzig um zu gehen
I realized how much I am loving it here. I mean I do have my doubts and there have been some frustrations, but it just dawned on me that I am living in Germany and that is amazing! I already have made quite a few friends, met a lot of people from all over the world and had some crazy times. And I am only 14 days in!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Soon you will stop counting the days and you will feel secure in your choice! I am so happy you have found some friends to help you enjoy your life in Germany! All work and no play... not a lot of fun! Thank you for the update - this way I can live vicariously through you! By the time you get home - I'll be fluent (vicariously) in German!
ReplyDeleteLove, Di